Over 30 years in
with an established network of prime foreign suppliers
Executive Cruises is a premium, wholesale cruise travel specialist. The Company is the International Representative (exclusive agent) in Malta for Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises, and Azamara. In Italy it is the General Sales Representative for Royal Caribbean International. Prestigious brands of this kind are understandably stringent on the level of service their agents are expected to provide the travel trade with.
Executive’s team indeed meets this benchmark in terms of professionalism and experience, yet offering a friendly service to all its partners. Executive Cruises is jointly owned by the Mifsud and Degiorgio families who have other, independently-run travel businesses which have been uninterruptedly active for over 70 years.
Executive CRUISES Timeline
- 1993 – An Italy-oriented, wholesale travel agency is established by a travel industry veteran who for many years was based in Rome
- 1997 – Royal Caribbean International and Celebrity Cruises appoint Executive as one of its two preferred partners in Malta
- 1999 – Accredited IATA Passenger Sales Agency
- 2001 – Degiorgio family buy the business
- 2005 – Appointed International Representatives for Malta for Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity & Azamara; Mifsud family acquire 50% of the Company
- 2020 – Appointed General Sales Representatives for Italy for Royal Caribbean International
Executive Cruises is the international representative (GSA)
in Malta for world-class cruise companies Royal Caribbean
International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Cruises.
Royal Caribbean is known for its innovative facilities on board its ships. The shipping company is the only one with a license to perform full Broadway shows.
Celebrity Cruises’ iconic ‘X’ is the hallmark of modern luxury. From the beginning to the end of your holiday, the shipping company envelops you in award-winning luxury!
Azamara’s all inclusive formula:
you know where you stand. Smaller ships for a cozy atmosphere which also can visit smaller ports.